Terms Of Use

Please feel free to use my snags...AS IS. DO NOT in any way alter them( this includes putting your own or someone else's names on them), tear apart or claim as your own!!
Background & Header made by me, Natalie, on Sept. 11, 2012. Kit used Calming of Fall by Karra. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Message Me!

Monday, August 26, 2013
 It is getting to be that time of year...here come the Fall kits and the Back to School kits!  Yay!  I have a BEAUTIFUL kit today by Jackie's Jewels called Autumn's Evening.  This kit has such pretty colors in it!  One of my favorite Fall/Autumn kits so far!  You may purchase this kit along with all her other amazing kits at PFD or over at the Pimpin Warehouse

Tag #1 I used the artwork of Alex Prihodko.  You must have a valid license to use his artwork. You may obtain a license and purchase his tubes over at PFD as well.  
*click on image for full view*

Tag #2 uses the art work of Pinup Toons.  I purchased this tube when they were over at CILM but you may purchase the tubes and obtain a license over at CDO

*click image for full view* 

Cluster Frame Freebie
You can download the cluster frame freebie HERE

Snag tags using the cluster frame :)  Remember to click on the image before downloading so you get the full size!  If you snag my snags or my cluster frame leave some love.  It really doesn't take long, and it makes the world of difference to us creators! 



Thanks for stopping by!  Happy PSPing!




post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment