Terms Of Use

Please feel free to use my snags...AS IS. DO NOT in any way alter them( this includes putting your own or someone else's names on them), tear apart or claim as your own!!
Background & Header made by me, Natalie, on Sept. 11, 2012. Kit used Calming of Fall by Karra. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Message Me!

Saturday, August 24, 2013
 Hello Everyone!!  Today I have some new goodies for you!  I have some snag tags and a cluster frame feebie- along with my tag show offs! :)  I am using the gorgeous Fall kit by Jackie's Jewels called Day of Harvest.  You can get this kit at PFD  or you can get it at the Pimpin Warehouse.

Tag #1 I am using the artwork of Verymany.  You must have a valid license number to use their artwork.  You can obtain a license and the beautiful tube at PFD.

*click image for full view*

Tag #2 is made using the cluster frame freebie and the amazing artwork of Alex Prihodko. You must have a valid license to use his art work as well, and you can also obtain that at PFD.
*click on image for full view*

Here are your snag tags



Cluster Frame Freebie- 
You can download the frame HERE

Thanks for stopping by!  Happy PSPing!




post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment