Terms Of Use

Please feel free to use my snags...AS IS. DO NOT in any way alter them( this includes putting your own or someone else's names on them), tear apart or claim as your own!!
Background & Header made by me, Natalie, on Sept. 11, 2012. Kit used Calming of Fall by Karra. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Message Me!

Sunday, August 4, 2013
 Oh I have some goodies for you!  I have some snags AND a cluster frame!  I am using the kit Evening's Tide by Karra's Kreative Korner.  This kit is not your typical beach kit!  I love it.  It's got richer and darker colors.  You may purchase this kit either HERE or HERE 

For both of these tags I actually used the same artist...Di Halim.  You must have a valid license in order to use his artwork.  You may obtain a license and buy these tubes at PFD

Here is the Cluster Frame- 
You can download this HERE

Here are the snags...these were made using the cluster frame as well.  If you snag, please leave some love! :) 




 *click on images for full view* 

Thanks for stopping by! 



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment