Terms Of Use

Please feel free to use my snags...AS IS. DO NOT in any way alter them( this includes putting your own or someone else's names on them), tear apart or claim as your own!!
Background & Header made by me, Natalie, on Sept. 11, 2012. Kit used Calming of Fall by Karra. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Message Me!

Friday, July 12, 2013
I have some new tags and snags for you today using Amy Marie's PTU kit Little Wish.  The colors in this kit are AMAZING!  I loved working with this kit.  You can pick this kit up, along with all her other fantastic kits HERE 

Tag #1 I am using the amazing artwork of Anna Marine.  You must have a license in order to use this artwork.  I purchased this tube at CILM which is no longer running.  You can however get a license and Anna Marine's artwork at CDO 

*click image for full view*

Tag #2 I used the wonderful artwork of Rachel Anderson.  You need a license to use her artwork as well.  I believe she is at CDO as well.

*click on image for full view*

Here are your SNAGS!  Hope you enjoy them and use them.  Leave some love if you take them please! 




Happy PSPing!


 
 post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment