Terms Of Use

Please feel free to use my snags...AS IS. DO NOT in any way alter them( this includes putting your own or someone else's names on them), tear apart or claim as your own!!
Background & Header made by me, Natalie, on Sept. 11, 2012. Kit used Calming of Fall by Karra. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Message Me!

Sunday, July 28, 2013
Today I have some new CT tags and snags for you using Amy Marie's kit Imagine.  This is a very pretty kit.  I love the blues and purples.  You may purchase this kit over at her store HERE.

In both tags I am using the artwork of  Alex Prihodko.  You must have a license in order to use his artwork.  You may obtain a license and purchase tubes from PFD 

*click on image to get full view*


 Now for your snags





Happy PSPing!

post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment