Terms Of Use

Please feel free to use my snags...AS IS. DO NOT in any way alter them( this includes putting your own or someone else's names on them), tear apart or claim as your own!!
Background & Header made by me, Natalie, on Sept. 11, 2012. Kit used Calming of Fall by Karra. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Message Me!

Thursday, September 4, 2014

I LOVE Fall/Autumn, and I really wish it would start to feel like it here where I live. LOL I also LOVE how unique this kit is by Karra's Kreative Korner! This kit is called Memories of Autumn. The color pallet is so pretty! You can check out this kit and her other amazing kits over at Pimpin Pspers Warehouse- HERE

CT tag #1 
I am using the artwork of Verymany. You must have a license to use the artwork. You can purchase tubes and obtain a license HERE or HERE

*click on image for full view*

CT tag #2 
I am using the artwork of Ellie Milk. You must have a licence to use her artwork. You may obtain a license and purchase her artwork HERE
I am also using the cluster frame I made for you all in this tag. 
*click on image for full view*

Cluster Frame Freebie
You may download this HERE

Please leave some love if you take the snags or cluster frame please :) 




Happy PSPing!  Thanks for stopping by! :)
post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment