Terms Of Use

Please feel free to use my snags...AS IS. DO NOT in any way alter them( this includes putting your own or someone else's names on them), tear apart or claim as your own!!
Background & Header made by me, Natalie, on Sept. 11, 2012. Kit used Calming of Fall by Karra. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Message Me!

Thursday, September 18, 2014
    I LOVE Halloween!!  So I am excited to present to you "A Chilling Night" by Jackie's Jewels!  This kit is perfect for all your haunting needs! You can see more of her kits and find out where she sells by visiting her blog HERE 

Tag #1 I am using the artwork of Ellie Milk.  You must have a licence to use her artwork.  You can obtain a licence and her tubes HERE 

   *click on image for full view*

Tag #2 I am using the artwork of Alex Prihodko. You must have a licence to use this artwork.  You can obtain a licence and find the tubes HERE

*click on image for full view*

I made you some snags you all can use this Halloween!  Enjoy them! Remember to click on it to get full view before you save them. Leave some love if you snag them please! 



Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Tagging!



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment