Terms Of Use

Please feel free to use my snags...AS IS. DO NOT in any way alter them( this includes putting your own or someone else's names on them), tear apart or claim as your own!!
Background & Header made by me, Natalie, on Sept. 11, 2012. Kit used Calming of Fall by Karra. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Message Me!

Tuesday, May 19, 2015
 Hello again!  Today I have a couple of CT tags to show off and some snags for you all :)   I am using the PTU kit Serenity Park by Jackie's Jewels.  This kit is very soft and I love the elements in it. It is a gorgeous kit.  You can visit her blog for a list of places she sells this kit and all her other AMAZING kits at HERE

Tag #1 I am using the artwork of Keith Garvey.  You must have a license in order to use his artwork.  You can obtain a license and purchase his tubes HERE.

*click on image for full view*

Tag #2 I am using the artwork of Verymany.  You must have a license in order to use their artwork.  You can find their tubes and obtain a license HERE.

*click on image for full view*

Here are your snags. If you take them please leave some love. As always, remember to click on the image to get the full view before saving. 







Thanks for stopping by!  Happy Psping!




 post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment