Terms Of Use

Please feel free to use my snags...AS IS. DO NOT in any way alter them( this includes putting your own or someone else's names on them), tear apart or claim as your own!!
Background & Header made by me, Natalie, on Sept. 11, 2012. Kit used Calming of Fall by Karra. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Message Me!

Tuesday, February 24, 2015

 Hey everyone!  Sorry it's been a bit since I have posted anything new.  Real life...namely kids and I have all been taking turns being sick! So here today I have new CT tags and Snags using PTU Jackie's Jewels newest kit called Cindi's Lilac Dreams.  This kit is sooo beautiful!  I love the color combo. This kit has so many options to choose from. Visit Jackie's blog HERE to see where she sells and see all her other awesome stuff as well!

First tag I made using the CF Freebie I made. I am also using the artwork of Keith Garvey.  You must have a purchased licence in order to use his artwork. You may obtain a licence and purchase his tubes HERE.  

*click on image for full view* 

Tag #2 I made using the artwork of Suzanne Woolcott.  Unfortunately she is no longer selling her artwork as tubes. You do have to have a licence in order to use her artwork. 

*click on image for full view* 

Here is the CF Freebie I made for you all. Please leave some love if you download.  Just a thank you goes a long way. :) 

You may download the Cluster Frame HERE

Some Snags for you as well.  And again, if you snag them, just a little thanks is all that's needed. 
 
*remember to click on image before saving to get the full size image*
 



Thanks for stopping by and Happy Creating!! :)


 post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment