Terms Of Use

Please feel free to use my snags...AS IS. DO NOT in any way alter them( this includes putting your own or someone else's names on them), tear apart or claim as your own!!
Background & Header made by me, Natalie, on Sept. 11, 2012. Kit used Calming of Fall by Karra. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Message Me!

Monday, October 7, 2013
 Just in time for HALLOWEEN!!!  One of my most favorite holidays EVER!!  This kit is outstanding!  The papers are beyond amazing, and it's one of my favorite Halloween kits ever.  I'm talking about A Chilling Night by Jackie's Jewels!  Trust me, you NEED this kit LOL 
You can find this kit either at PFD or at the Pimpin Warehouse

Tag #1 I am using the artwork of Dave Nestler- You must have a valid license to use his artwork. You may purchase this license and his artwork at CDO.  

*click on image for full view*

Tag #2 I am using an Exclusive tube that can be found over at PFD.  You must have a valid license to use this artwork.

*click on image for full view*

Here are some extra snags for you. If you take them, leave some love! 
 
Here is a Cluster Frame Freebie for you to enjoy! 
You can download that HERE

Happy PSPing!
 



post signature

0 comments:

Post a Comment