Terms Of Use

Please feel free to use my snags...AS IS. DO NOT in any way alter them( this includes putting your own or someone else's names on them), tear apart or claim as your own!!
Background & Header made by me, Natalie, on Sept. 11, 2012. Kit used Calming of Fall by Karra. Powered by Blogger.

Followers

Message Me!

Friday, November 2, 2012
Today I have a CT tag that I made using the kit Memories Of You, by Krissy's Scraps and Imaging.  This kit is Gorgeous!  I loved the colors.  You can get this kit, and all of her other amazing kits HERE. I am also using the artwork of Alex Prihodko.  You MUST have a license # in order to use his artwork.  You can find his and so much more HERE.

Next up I have some snags for you as well, using the same kit.  As with all my snags, feel free to snag, but please DO NOT alter them in ANY way.  This includes putting your own or someone else's name on it.  Please leave some love if you take them! :)




Happy Snagging! :)


0 comments:

Post a Comment